A sense of purpose,
a hand in creating breakthroughs
Everyone could benefit from mental health support but not everyone can access it. You can change that.
Our mission is to help more people recover from mental ill health. We have come a long way already but there is so much more we want to do and we need talented people to help us. From our team who take calls from our patients to our science and technology teams, at ieso, we work together, every single day, to create breakthroughs in mental health.
“Words are powerful and can literally change people's minds.”
“I joined at the start of the hybrid working trial and everyone was so welcoming. There's a fantastic atmosphere in the office, especially when there are homemade bakes in the kitchen.”
“Everyone is so supportive and friendly. ieso really is a family.”
“To me, working at ieso means dedicating my time to collaborating with and learning from an inspiring team of experts who are absolutely committed to the ambitious goal of transforming mental healthcare.”
'Five Ways to Thrive'
You’ll work alongside smart, compassionate colleagues and inspiring leaders to help make people feel better every day – supported by teams across the company. As you might guess, we take health and wellbeing very seriously at ieso. Five Ways to Thrive helps our team feel well and at the top of their game.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sports and social clubs
- Lots of fruit (and not just the boring kind)
- Health cash plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Onsite treatments
- A healthy respect for lunchtime - relax in our open plan kitchens with colleagues
- Summer party and Christmas party
- Discounts on a range of hospitality and leisure brands
- Competitive salary
- Group pension and life assurance
- Will writing and investment advice
- Shopping discounts
- 25 days’ holiday (plus 8 days of bank holiday)
- Option to buy more holiday, if you want to
- 3 days' leave for marriage/civil partnership
- Listening channel - a confidential phone line where employees can raise any concerns
- Free access to confidential cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT): no questions asked, immediate access for you and your immediate family
- Light, modern office which is set up for both collaborative working and deep thinking time
- Ample free car parking, covered bike parking (and really good showers…)
- Flexible working and working from home, if it works for you and your manager
- Proper coffee machine!
Where you'll be working
Our head office in Cambridge, located in the heart of 'Silicon Fen', is a light, airy, open-plan space designed for collaboration. Our people have either Hybrid Contracts offering a combination of home and office working, or Home-Based Contracts for remote roles. Check each role description for its specific location and working pattern.
Meet some of our people
Meet some of our people
Director of Clinical Science
Director of Mental Health Innovation
Director of AI Research
Group Chief Science & Strategy Officer
Chief Artificial Intelligence Officer
EVP Impact & Corporate Development
Our values. Our ABCs
Transforming mental healthcare is a team sport. So how we do things really matters at ieso. We spend a lot of time trying to understand what truly matters to us as a team. They may only be words, but they mean a lot here, even when the going gets tough.
Breaking new ground is in our DNA.
Whatever we do, we do it brilliantly.
We act compassionately and keep an open mind.
Join our team
Help us shape the future of mental healthcare.